Friday 20 February 2015

How Much Does My Face Cost?


I first saw this post on Annaboho and thought that I'd give it a go too. I'm featuring products that I use day to day/the ones that I use the most often. This doesn't mean I use of the the products pictured all at once, I often mix and match for different looks. So here goes:

 Estée Lauder Double Wear Compact (I use a darker shade as a bronzer) - £31
Tom Ford Lip Color in Indian Rose (review/swatches coming very soon) - £37
Sephora Collection 8-piece Professional brush set - roughly £49 ($75)
Total = £366.99

Some of you might think that's an absurd amount of money and some of you might spend just as much or more, but we all know we all buy products we don't need. It's just one of the problems of being a bit of a make up junkie. The products here range from £3 to almost £50, but I think it's safe to say that I'm mostly a high end kinda gal.

3 comments:

  1. This is such an interesting idea! I also love the look of the Tom Ford lipstick x

    Anna | pretty pretentious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I thought so too! And Tom Ford is always amazing x

      Delete
  2. interesting post idea! 'indian rose' is such a pretty shade of pink!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete