Wednesday 18 February 2015

Loser.


Jumper: Markus Lupfer/Shirt: The Kooples, similar here/Skirt: River Island

First outfit post of the reboot, woooo... Anyway, I had to feature this wonderful Markus Lupfer jumper which I got online from Coggles (it's sadly sold out now). I feel like I use the word "loser" a lot, so add that to the fact it features pink sequins and it's practically made for me. If you haven't heard of Markus Lupfer then definitely check out his designs. They're all fun, cute and youthful with a lot of slogans without being too OTT. I'm really loving the SS15 collection and hopefully I'll get my hands on a few pieces soon - particularly lusting after this look.
Let me know what you think of Markus Lupfer below and if you have any pieces
x

7 comments:

  1. Omg! I love your ombre hair style-it looks amazing on you! And your makeup is flawless! Gorgeous!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater, the pink sequins make it even better!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so great! Just checked out your blog & I love your style so I'm following now! x

      Delete