Friday 13 February 2015

The Maine - English Girls


I haven't done a music post since I rebooted my blog, so I feel like it's about time.
The Maine are a band I loved when I was growing up and I must admit, I've had a lapse in listening to them now I'm a bit older. They're a band that have had some darker days of recent years, but it's safe to say that they are back. Their new single English Girls is ridiculously catchy, it's infectious. The single comes from their fifth album American Candy, which is out March 31st and is available to pre-order on iTunes and basically all other outlets now. This song is a fun, pop-punk/rock gem that I've had on repeat since I first heard it. Watch the official lyric video here and let me know what you think!



Photo: The Maine Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment